Friday, April 25, 2008

Reminiscing

Listening to the soundtrack of Death Note...all of sudden i'm reminded of the time when i first heard the song...or rather the period of time. Was it just the start of my working life then? Or was it during Christmas last year when i hung out with Swee Hoon and crapped and sang and did stupid stuff tgther? It seems like every song in my folder gives me a special feeling...cos of the timethat is being associated. Like "Stef Sun-Yu Jian"...i can still rmb vividly the fanatic moments it caused in me and lam when we were in 3E1..."Candy Lo-Zhi Shao Zou De Bi Ni Zao"...shd be a song of early Sec 3 life...i think. I know this sounds cheeeeesy...but time really flies. Haiz.

I miss all the times in NAS and Tj. Sitting at the parade square every morning...talking or studying...it didnt really matter. Its the company we had and the nice memories it left behind. Trips to school every morning then have always been enjoyable. Even lessons (other than GP) were fun...Then someone who just completed her A-levels...in search of a part-time job...looking for nice english songs...and all sorts of fun...now someone who's withered due to exams and unnecessary stresses...sometimes i feel like crying when i hear the songs i used to listen. Life was so simple and happy then...its not like its not now. But it'll never be the same.

I'm not emo-ing...cos i dont emo. I'm just reflecting on my life.